To enable people with disabilities in the Keighley and Surrounding area to participate fully as equal citizens in an inclusive society and benefit from increased lifestyle choices.
Key organisational values :
- Respect People as individuals.
- Listen to peoples concerns.
- Encourage and praise individuals towards collective achievements.
- Develop Effective partnerships with other local organisations.
- Actively implementing an equal opportunities policy.
- Project and promote trust, confidence, pro-fessional and effective working relationships with external organisations.
The Temple Row Centre
The centre is regularly used by groups for social gatherings, training courses, games and recreational activities.
- We have a large hall which can be hired for conferences, meetings, forums, training seminars and social activities.
- We also have three additional meeting rooms with an overhead projector and sound system.
Our current groups include:
- Childrens Dance School
- Line Dancing
- Arthritis Care
- 50+ Exercise group
- Art Group
- Tai Chi & Yoga
- Spanish Group
- Boogie Nites disco for adults with a learning disability
- English classes
Telephone : 01535-606700 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
23 Temple Row, Keighley BD21 2AH